Are you interested in sharing your knowledge as well as expanding your skill set? Becoming an educator may be your next career step if you are a professional cosmetologist who is patient, knowledgeable and eager to share your industry expertise. At Educators of Beauty, we offer cosmetology teacher training courses in our Sterling, LaSalle and Rockford locations. The courses are focused toward cosmetology professionals who want to enhance their job opportunities while sharing their passion with others.
As a trained educator, you will be prepared to work with students in a hands-on learning environment and prepare them as future cosmetology professionals. At Educators of Beauty you will learn more about the following subjects:
- The Challenge of Teaching
- Characteristics of Teaching
- Students & Learning
- Developing a Course Study
- Planning for Effective Instruction
- Methods & Processes of Teaching
- Instructional Aids
- Evaluating Student Educator Performance
- Creating a Positive Classroom Environment
- Conclusion: Reflection & Vision in Educator Training
- Educational Psychology & Teaching Methods
- Evaluating Teaching Methods
- 1 Lesson Plan of Choice
Educators of Beauty cosmetology educator training can be a rewarding opportunity for continuing your education. As either a fulltime cosmetology teacher, or a supplemental job opportunity, the training you receive at Educators of Beauty can put you on a path to success. Do you have what it takes to become a cosmetology teacher? Contact us now to learn more about this exciting program.